The RoboSub Software Development project aims to design, develop, and implement a comprehensive software system for an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) participating in the RoboSub competition. The software will be responsible for controlling the AUV's locomotion, navigation, sensing, and task execution. It will also provide a user interface for monitoring and controlling the AUV during the competition.
- Design and develop a modular and maintainable software architecture for the AUV.
- Implement algorithms for AUV control, navigation, and task execution.
- Integrate sensor data with the AUV's control system.
The project scope includes the following:
- Development of software modules for AUV control, navigation, sensing, and task execution.
- Integration of software modules with the AUV's hardware.
- Testing and validation of software modules and the overall software system.
- Documentation of the software system.
The project deliverables include the following:
- Sofware Requirements Document, Software Design Document, Project Presentation.
- Source code for the AUV software system.
- Documentation of the AUV software system.
- Demonstration of the AUV software system in a simulated environment.
|Alexandra Barahona Amador
|Kevin Chun Celis
- Alexandra Barahona Amador
- Joshua Chavez
- Kevin Chun Celis
- Jordan Doose
- Edward Eckle
- Jason Ha
- Daniel Jimenez
- Dexter Kale
- Sebastian Luna
- Lizbeth Vargas-Martinez
- Richard Cross